Wednesday, March 28, 2007

1. I am looking for a quiz

2. Genevieve and Iylia like Utt too
3. I forgot to watch After Hours yesterday yesterday!
4. Adilah's 16 today!!! however she did not win any Memory Game, sigh...
5. My class is doing Pirates of the Carribean(??) for learning fest, and our props are looking good.
6. I lent OM wig for Jack Sparrow(Cynthia)'s costume.
7. I hope it wasn't a mistake. soon after that people were putting it on each other's heads & laughing, and the next day it was kinda thrown around the class. :-(((( disgusting leh and that wig holds lots of memories!! plus it really isn't theirs

don't wanna do quiz anymore

3 Comments:

Blogger DOROTHY said...

MICHELLE MY BLOG'S BACK IN ACTION
haha you're the only person in my links who has a functioning blog at the moment ha ha ha

3:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA oh really
last post was, 1 year ago???

9:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

1:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home